Based on the work of Marilyn Callahan, providing therapy, community education and public policy advocacy on issues that continue to confound America.
This book will benefit:
- Former offenders: offering them inspiration and hope
- Neighbors and families: knowledge, courage
- Public agencies: improve safety, lower costs
- Professionals: better outcomes for clients
- Victims of assault: understanding and empowerment
- Lawmakers: fair, effective policies
Anyone who believes in the equal application of law, restorative justice and personal redemption will gain much from this groundbreaking work.
— Paul De Muniz, former Oregon Supreme Court Chief Justice